Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Weigh in Wednesday #1!




a Meme hosted by Epilogue
Todays topic: Contemporary Vs. Fantasy 

Hmmph... I think I prefer Fantasy. Because even though it doesn't exist in the real world, at least in it my mind can go freely with unlimited possibilities...Besides, wouldn't it be better to talk about something out of the ordinary instead of our mundane lives which we do have a lot of?...


How about you?


Next weeks topic: Love Triangles Vs. Insta-love 
(and yes they both kind-of suck, pick your favorite anyway!)

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree and chose Fantasy as well but you can read my longer response at WIW Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting.. Hop to yours too..:D

      Delete
  2. I like Unlimited Possibilities!!!! :-D There is so much scope for the imagination in Fantasy! I"m with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D... Thanks for visiting.. Fantasy is really the famous answer, eh?

      Delete

Your comments are very much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Listia

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com