Friday, April 20, 2012

Feature and Follow #4

Hosted by: Alison Can Read and Parajunkee

 

Finally!.. I had been really busy this past week... What with my summer studies.. Yup, you hear me right... it's in our course catalog..I can't enjoy my summer...:(.. 

I love meeting new blogger friends, visiting old ones, and of course my readers too:D! 

Please leave your links and I will visit your FF post as well and follow you back .If you’re a reader without an FF post just answer in my comment box and I will reply as soon as I can.. . I would love to hear from you! 

You could follow me via GFC... if you'd like to get updates with latest giveaways and reviews... Follow me by email>.:)

Anyway, the question for this Friday's Feature and Follow is:

 

Character Battle: Pick two characters from a book and let them fight and chose the winner?

My choices are Rose Hathaway  from Vampire Academy Series and Merritt from Chicagoland Vampires Series.


Rose Hathaway 

A seventeen-year-old, half-vampire, half-human (which makes her a Dhampir) protagonist of the Vampire Academy series and was best friends with Princess Vasilisa (Lissa) Dragomir.  She died in the same accident as Lissa's parents and brother in the past, but Lissa unknowingly brought her back after the car accident in which her parents died making her a "Shadow-Kissed" Dhampir. Because of this, Rose has had a one-sided bond to Lissa for two years, allowing her to read Lissa's thoughts, sense her feelings and see the world through her eyes. Sarcastic and quick-witted, Rose is training to become Lissa's Guardian, while in the process falling in love with her older mentor, Dimitri Belikov. Rose is described as beautiful with semi-exotic desert-princess features: big dark eyes, dark brown hair, and lightly tanned skin. She is 5'7" with an athletic and curvy figure. She loses her bond with Lissa in Last Sacrifice when Rose almost died but comes back on her own, rather than being brought back by Spirit.

Caroline Evelyn Merit

Known by her last name, Merit is a dark haired, blue eyed, 28 year old English graduate student at the University of Chicago working on her dissertation (Romantic Medieval literature) when she is bitten. She is an avid fan of the Bears and the Cubs, musicals, and was a former ballet dancer. Her well-known fashion sense consists of T-shirts, jeans and Pumas rather than the fashion couture associated with Cadogan house. From the very beginning of Book 1, she fosters a mutual hatred and attraction/passion toward Ethan Sullivan, her Master. At the end of Some Girls Bite, Ethan names her Sentinel of the Cadogan house, a traditional role not utilized in the houses for quite a long time. Merit has been deemed a "strong-minded, sharp-witted heroine".

Verdict: They're actually both good and could kick ass... But even though, Rose is just a half-vampire, I love her deeply not just because I read all her adventures til the very end but because she's strong and a very loyal friend whose not afraid to stand up for the truth even if it means defying everyone and risking everything she's ever want!.

ROSE WINS!

What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Listia

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com